Hickory Foundation YMCA
Welcome to the Hickory Foundation YMCA. We're an inclusive organization of men, women and children joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility.
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Thurs: 5:00am – 9:00pm
Child Watch Hours:
Ages: 6 wks - 8 years
4:00 – 8:00pm
8:00am – 1:00pm
4:00pm - 7:30pm
8:00am – 12:30am
Address & Phone
701 1ST. STREET NW
come in like a lamb,
go out like a lion
We will have you in LION shape before you know it. When you join the Y, you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Join today and pay nothing until April 1st.
When you become a member of the YMCA, you're setting yourself on a lifelong journey of healthy spirit, mind and body.
PARENTS NIGHT OUT
Leave your children with us and know that they are in a fun and safe environment. They will have theme nights, play, swim, movie, and snacks with their friends.
COST: FREE for Members!
WHO: Members age 5-11 years-old
TIME: 6:00pm - 10:00pm (Must arrive by 6:30pm)
WHEN: Fridays (Check with the Welcome Desk)
REGISTRATION: Must register by the Wednesday prior
CONTACT: Cindy Verrill, Wellness Coordinator at 828.324.2858 or firstname.lastname@example.org