Per State guidelines, our building capacity has been reduced during our first phase of reopening. In order to manage attendance, prevent wait times, and to help you plan accordingly, we have launched a temporary advance reservation system for all classes and all areas of the Y, including individual fitness areas such as the Wellness Center and pool lanes.
You may make a reservation up to 2 days in advance.
Guest passes have been temporarily suspended during our first phase of reopening.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ACCESSING THE SYSTEM FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Facility Reservation Instructions:
- Login: Complete all fields in the form below to gain access to the member reservation system.
Name: First and Last Name must be entered exactly as written for your YMCA of Catawba Valley membership
Date of Birth: Please note, the date fields are for your date of birth, not the reservation date you are making.
Email: Please enter the email address that is associated with your YMCA of Catawba Valley membership
Phone: Please enter your home phone number that is associated with your YMCA of Catawba Valley membership
- After selecting “Find Me!” please give our system a moment to locate your membership.
If you are unable to access the system, it is likely because one of your fields is not exactly matching your membership information. Please call the Front Desk at (828)324-2858 Hickory and (828)464-6130 Conover. To reach a director, email Rachel Heck [email protected] Hickory or Gina McWhirter [email protected] Conover. We will be happy to assist you.
- Once your membership record has been found, the form below will display filtering options to display reservation availability. You may view the schedule by date and area/activity.
- Select a specific reservation time using the drop-down menu next to your desired area/activity and click “Book” to confirm your reservation. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Refer to the “MY APPOINTMENTS” tab to review or cancel your reservation(s). Please be respectful to your fellow members and cancel any reservations that you are unable to keep.